From May until the end of October, you can go on a bloodless safari at our enclosure for wild animals. This enclosure is located in the village of Zatyki, at the foot of Tatarska Góra and is called "Rudziewicz Family Eco Farm".
The ecological farm offers the following attractions
- Cost: Groups of up to 8 people – 160 zł. Groups over 8 people – 20 zł per person. Children under 4 – free
- Maximum number of participants: 50 people
- Duration: approx. one hour
- Amphibious vehicle tour
- Cost: one trip 300 zł
- Maximum number of participants: 30 people
- Duration: approx. 20 minutes
- Gondola tour
- Groups over 12 people - 10 zł per person. Groups of up to 12 people - one trip 300 zł
- Maximum number of participants: 12 people
- Duration: approx. 30 minutes
After the safari
After the safari, you can order a meal, such as grill or bonfire on the Yotvingian island. We provide the firewood and skewers for sausages. We offer a varied menu including specialities from our kitchen. We especially recommend fish fried over a bonfire and a hearty goulash soup, Hula-Gula (game, vegetables, and flour dumplings). Groups with their own provisions can opt for a bonfire on the beach, outside the safari park. We collect a one-off fee of 30 zł for firewood and sausage skewers. Trips are organised every day. We start at 9.00 am, next groups are arranged for: 10.30 am, 12.00 pm, 1.30pm, 3.00 pm and 4.30 pm.
Have a look and decide if you want to visit us
Entrance to the Eco Farm
If you wish to book a date, please contact us at this phone number: (87) 615 49 43 or 509 951 368.